Contribute to Experimental Flying!
If you would like to contribute to this website with an instructional video, article, related business posting or service, please fill out the form below. Thank you for contributing, and welcome to the community!
Yes there are rules and standards. This is about building and flying Experimental aircraft. Not anyone's unrelated whims. And we do have standards.
1. Videos, articles, and reviews must focus on experimental aircraft construction, flying, upgrades, parts etc..
2. Suppliers and service providers must have an applicable homebuilt component.
3. Let People decide for themselves. The belligerent "I am right and everyone else is wrong" attitude is not productive or welcome here. I am right about this, and if you disagree, you are wrong.
4. Save politics and religion for your Sunday barbecue. If anyone will come.
5. Videos and articles must meet quality standards. If your video has terrible quality, sound, or content it may not be posted. We all have standards.
6. Written material must be ready to publish. We are not editors or ghost writers.
Only six rules. Somehow I think the public at large will cause us to add more.
Failure to comply with the rules may cause your content to languish in uninteresting files on your computer indefinitely.
Thank you very much for supporting Experimental Flying and the homebuilt community!